Click on the ingredient below and learn more:
- Actives Ingredients that act specifically on an action target, to improve and/or treat specific conditions of the skin, such as hydration, lines and wrinkles, sensitivity and cellulite.
- Deodorant agents Ingredients that act specifically to reduce or hide unpleasant body odors.
- Cold process emulsifiers Type of surfactant that allows oil-soluble and water-soluble components to remain in a homogeneous mixture, through the formation of micelles obtained by a no heating process.
- O/W emulsifiers Type of surfactant that allows oil-soluble and water-soluble components to remain in a homogeneous mixture, through the formation of micelles, in which the inner phase is oily and the outer phase is aqueous.
- W/O emulsifiers Type of surfactant that allows oil-soluble and water-soluble components to remain in a homogeneous mixture, through the formation of micelles, in which the inner phase is aqueous and the outer phase is oily.
- Scrubing beads Rigid particles of varied granulometry, which stimulate the skin renewal through a mechanical action. The composition of the spheres offered by Cosmotec is esters or silicas.
- Soft beads Soft particles of varied granulometry, which promote visual effect to the product and emollience to the skin.
- Emollients Oils, esters and waxes that improve the spreadability and the sensory during and after the product application. They also promote other benefits, such as moisturizing and improving skin texture.
- Vegetable oils Oils, usually extracted from plant seeds, which promote nutrition, brightness and emollience.
- Surfactants Agents that act reducing surface tension. They can act in the cleaning, foam formation and solubilization of other components.
- Sensory additives Ingredients that promote sensory improvement, either by increasing the spreadability or by improving the softness or creaminess of the formulation. They may also confer optical disguising on lines or absorption of excessive skin oiliness.
- Preservatives Systems that prevent microbiological growth and contamination, ensuring product stability during the usage.
- Silicones Functional chemical compounds based on silicon, which may be fluids, resins or elastomers. They confer various properties, such as sensory improvement, optical disguising on lines, brightness, among others.
- Structuring agents Ingredients that promote structure to the formulation, generally confer higher viscosity or allow the formulation to be molded to a specific packaging format.
- Vitamins Organic ingredients that promote essential action to the body. They can be water-soluble or fat-soluble and promote several benefits, such as antioxidant, moisturizing and whitening action.